Keiro celebrated its 60th year in 2021.
Thank you for joining us for a virtual celebration, looking back at its history of evolution, innovation, care, and forward-thinking vision!
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
60 Years in Reflection
Enjoy reading some of our articles looking back at these 60 years through photos, interviews, and more!
- 60th Anniversary: Our Founders
- Finding Keiro in Unlikely places – a reflection by Ken Hayashi
- Carrying a Family Legacy: Interviewing Robert Obi’s granddaughter and current Keiro staff Michelle Obi
- Kanako Fukuyama’s Career of Care
- Photo Gallery: Keiro’s 60 years through photos
- Visions – Awareness for Younger Generations
- Feature: Ruth Watanabe
- Innovation to Adult Day Programs
- 60th Anniversary – Care that never changes – Claire Koga
- 60 Years of Family History: George Aratani’s Legacy Through the Eyes of Sakaye and Linda Aratani
Sponsors are listed as of August 10, 2021.
The Aratani Foundation
Jeff & Namy Folick
Kawaguchi-Kihara Memorial Foundation
Lynn Miyamoto & Kevin Kroeker
Thomas & Barbara Iino
Imamura Family Fund
Gonsaku & Mine Ito Family
Gene & Vickie Kanamori
Jack Kurihara & Carol Inge
Doug & Chris Aihara
Angeles Investment Advisors, LLC
FIA Insurance Services Inc.
Go For Broke National Education Center
Japanese American Cultural & Community Center
Japanese American National Museum
Little Tokyo Service Center
Locke Lord LLP
MUFG Union Bank
Kihei Otani & Fumiko Lin
Dennis & Joani Sugino
Randy & Mari Tamura