Keiro celebrates its 60th year in 2021.
Join us for a virtual celebration, looking back at it’s history of evolution, innovation, care, and forward-thinking vision!
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 1:00-2:00 p.m. PDT
Location: Visit this page on the day of to view the online video premiere!
60 Years in Reflection
Enjoy reading some of our articles looking back at these 60 years through photos, interviews, and more!
- 60th Anniversary: Our Founders
- Finding Keiro in Unlikely places – a reflection by Ken Hayashi
- Carrying a Family Legacy: Interviewing Robert Obi’s granddaughter and current Keiro staff Michelle Obi
- Kanako Fukuyama’s Career of Care
- Photo Gallery: Keiro’s 60 years through photos
- Visions – Awareness for Younger Generations
- Feature: Ruth Watanabe
- Innovation to Adult Day Programs
- 60th Anniversary – Care that never changes – Claire Koga
- 60 Years of Family History: George Aratani’s Legacy Through the Eyes of Sakaye and Linda Aratani
Sponsors are listed as of August 10, 2021.
The Aratani Foundation
Jeff & Namy Folick
Kawaguchi-Kihara Memorial Foundation
Lynn Miyamoto & Kevin Kroeker
Thomas & Barbara Iino
Imamura Family Fund
Gonsaku & Mine Ito Family
Gene & Vickie Kanamori
Jack Kurihara & Carol Inge
Doug & Chris Aihara
Angeles Investment Advisors, LLC
FIA Insurance Services Inc.
Go For Broke National Education Center
Japanese American Cultural & Community Center
Japanese American National Museum
Little Tokyo Service Center
Locke Lord LLP
MUFG Union Bank
Kihei Otani & Fumiko Lin
Dennis & Joani Sugino
Randy & Mari Tamura