As more programs, events, and connection takes place virtually, please utilize these resources to get yourself online and familiarized with Zoom technology to virtually connect with others around you! Please click on the links to download a document or read the article.
How to Join a Zoom Meeting
These are step-by-step guides on how to join Zoom calls from your smartphone, tablet, computer, or phone.
- From a Phone – This PDF explains how you can join from your home phone or calling in to join Zoom.
- From a Tablet, Smartphone, or Laptop – This PDF explains how to join on Zoom call from a tablet, smartphone, or laptop.
While You are on a Zoom Meeting
Here are tips and other features to know when on a Zoom meeting:
- Zoom Etiquette – This article summarizes etiquettes to remember when attending a meeting.
- Zoom Basic Features – This covers some of the basic features you can use during a meeting including muting, reactions, chats, virtual backgrounds, and virtual filters.
- Creating Virtual Backgrounds – Read this PDF on how to create virtual backgrounds!
How to Host Your Own Zoom Meeting
Consider being a host instead of always joining the meetings!
- How To Create your Own Zoom Account – This is the first step to begin hosting your own Zoom calls!
- How to Schedule a Meeting – This is a step by step guide on how to schedule a meeting on Zoom.
- How to Share Screen – Here are steps to sharing a screen as a host.
- Tips for Hosting Zoom Meetings – Here are tips you can keep in mind when you are a host.
Enjoy other articles about Zoom: