Become a member today
Keiro is proud to recognize the generosity and vision of our planned giving donors with membership to our Legacy Circle. By becoming a member, you will ensure that your generosity supports Keiro’s long term vision of improving the quality of life for Japanese American and Japanese older adults wherever they call home.
As a member of the Legacy Circle, you will receive:
- Periodic updates from Keiro’s president & CEO
- Recognition in our annual publications and website
Membership in the Legacy Circle is as simple as informing us that you have made a planned gift. Gifts that qualify for inclusion in our Legacy Circle include:
- Including Keiro as a beneficiary in your will or trust
- Naming Keiro as a beneficiary of a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- Naming Keiro as a beneficiary of an insurance policy or retirement plan assets
- Using assets to establish a charitable lead trust that would provide income to Keiro for a term of years
- Many other gifts also qualify
If you have already made a planned gift to Keiro, would like to speak to someone about a planned gift, or would like additional information about Keiro’s Legacy Circle, please contact Michelle Hirano, director of development, at 213.873.5705 or email [email protected].